Provide 40 hours of “Athletic Training Services” at the schools
with high school student athletes under the direction of the team physician
in person or from written referral; all in accordance with state athletic
training practice act. Foster and maintain strong relationships between
sports medicine team, schools, youth organizations, athletes, and providers.
This position works from the start of fall practice to the last event of
the high school spring sport season.
Work hours may vary in order to fulfill the responsibilities of the position
and/or team schedules. Exposure to possibly disagreeable conditions due
to outdoor weather extremes. May be requested to travel with team.
- Graduate of a CAATE approved athletic training education program.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree, Master's degree preferred.
Experience: Previous High School outreach experience preferred.
- Individual must be NATABOC certified and possess or be in process of acquiring
licensure from the state of Indiana.
- Current BLS certification.
- NPI Number preferred.
- Strong knowledge of computer use.
- Basic knowledge of physical medicine, athletic training modalities, anatomy
- Organizational skills to effectively manage and create injury documentation
and tracking forms.
Please attach resume.
Daviess Community Hospital is committed to improving the health of our
community. Our staff of highly trained professionals work closely as a
team to provide healthcare services.
We offer competative wages and comprehensive benefits to support our highly