Provides direct and indirect patient care under the direction of a LPN,
RN or physician. Assists patients with activities of daily living, provides
for personal care, emotional support, assists in the maintenance of a
safe and clean environment for an assigned group of patients, and performs
more complex clinical skills under the direction of a RN.
- Experience with dementia and Alzheimer patients preferred.
- Must have a passion for behavioral health and geriatrics.
- Must be willing to float to other units in the hospital and have the ability
to adapt to changing workloads.
- Must be an excellent team player
- Must have exemplary customer service skills
- Must have a commitment to high quality work
- Able to maintain confidentiality