Patient Account Representative with primary focus on investigating and
resolving denials and claim issues from all carriers including, but not
limited to, Medicaid, Commercial and Medicare for both facility and professional
claims in a timely manner. Will be responsible for following all reviews
and appeals to ensure that timelines are being met. May also be responsible
for sorting incoming mail to identify records requests and denials, and
other duties assigned by the Supervisor, Manager or Director.
- HS diploma or GED with Associates or Bachelors preferred
- Excellent customer and clerical experience needed
- Ability to multi-task while being detail oriented
- Must be a team player but able to work independently
- Must have previous experience working with, and effectively communicating
with, health insurance and have working knowledge of ICD10 and CPT/HCPC.
- Additional preferred qualifications: medical terminology and fluently bi-lingual