Accurately interprets physician's scanning instructions. Performs quality
ultrasound procedures for the diagnosis of disease and study of the malfunction
of organs. Responsible for providing consistently high levels of customer
service and continuous quality improvement (CQI).
- Current Indiana licensure.
- Medical Sonographer credentialed from ARDMS
- Registered Cardiac Sonographer credentialed from the CCI or ARDMS - one
year experience preferred.
- Registered Vascular Sonographer credentialed from the ARDMS - one year
- Registered Radiologic Technologist credentialed from the ARRT - optional
- BLS Provider credentialed from the AHA
Daviess Community Hospital is committed to improving the health of our
community. Our staff of highly trained professionals work closely as a
team to provide healthcare services.
We offer competative wages and comprehensive benefits to support our highly