Comprehensive Orthopaedic Care. Close to Home.
Daviess Orthopaedic Surgeon Marcus Thorne, MD, FAAOS provides comprehensive
orthopaedic care, close to home. Skilled in the diagnosis and treatment
of all kinds of musculoskeletal disorders, he provides care for everything
from fractures and sport injuries to joint replacement--all right here,
close to home, with care from your friends and neighbors.
- Treatment of rotator cuff impingement, labral tears, shoulder dislocation
and shoulder arthritis.
- Treatment of hand fractures and dislocations, sprains, strains, and muscle
or ligament tears, injuries to tendons, nerves, or vessels, and numbness
or weakness in the hand or arm (including carpal tunnel syndrome).
- Treatment for arthritis, contractures, swelling or inflammation of the joints.
- Knee Ligament and Meniscus Injuries
- Knee and hip replacement.
- Treatment of tennis elbow, neuritis, and tendonitis.
- Fractures and sports injuries.
Dr. Thorne is skilled in the diagnosis of your injury or disorder. He
may prescribe treatment with medication, exercise, surgery, or other plans.
Or, he may recommend exercises or physical therapy to restore movement,
strength and function. Finally, Dr. Thorne will provide information and
treatment plans to prevent injury or to slow the progression of diseases.
A Patient's Viewpoint
- Learn about joint replacement at Daviess, from a patient's perspective.
Contact Dr. Thorne Marcus Thorne, MD, FAAOS
at (812) 254-BONE (2663)