The Nursing House Supervisor is responsible for promoting and maintaining
quality patient care through effective management of the activities of
the total patient care services during his/her assigned shift. In the
absence of the Administrator and/or designee, the Nursing House Supervisor
has the authority and responsibility for administrative decisions and
appropriate notification of the Administrator-on-Call.
- Current RN Licensure in the state of Indiana
- A Bachelor's Degree in Nursing preferred or plan to actively obtain BSN
- At least 2 years experience as a staff nurse and manager.
- Demonstrates interpersonal relationships in a manner which enhances communication,
promotes conflict resolution and facilitates staff development.
- Strong computer knowledge.
- Skills and knowledge to sustain and evaluate competence in the care of
the age and type of patient populations served.
- Demonstrates leadership, managerial ability and the application of good
interpersonal relationships and principles of supervision and administration.