We are looking for individuals with:
W illing attitudes, who want to provide
E xcellent patient care
C ommunicate openly and honestly, are
A ccountable, show
R espect for patients and staff, and
E mbrace commitment.
If you are interested in joining our passionate
WE CARE team come chat with us about all the wonderful changes we are making.
Daviess Community Hospital is searching for a highly qualified RRT to join
our Respiratory staff.
Under the supervision of the Cardiopulmonary Services Medical Director
and Department Manager, the Respiratory Therapist is responsible for providing
cardiopulmonary care services in accordance with specific physician’s
orders, department policies and procedures
- Must be able to perform general respiratory care independently and with
- Must have CRT/RRT from NBRC and RCP license from the state of Indiana.
- BLS, ACLS, PALS, NRP trained.
- Excellent communication and patient assessment skills.
- Must possess the ability to work independently as needed.
- Flexibility with scheduling is a plus.