Provides direct and indirect patient care in the critical care setting.
Communicates with physicians about changes in patient’s clinical
condition including hemodynamic monitoring, results of diagnostic studies
and symptomatology. Is able to respond quickly and accurately to changes
in condition or response to treatment. Additionally, is able to perform
general nursing duties in all departments with adequate supervision. Participates
in performance improvement and CQI activities.
This position is 8 and 12 hour shifts.
- Must be able to function in a highly stressful position at times and adapt
to quick changing environment. Handle multiple tasks by good prioritization
skills, excellent customer service and team player.
- Certified in ACLS, PALS and TNCC or be willing to obtain.
- Must be willing to float to other units in the hospital if needed.
- Current Indiana RN License.
- Two or more years of ICU or ER experience preferred.