DCH Updates: Updated May 29, 2020
All clinics will be open Monday – Friday. 8 am to 5 pm.
As our clinics open for in-office visits, please note the following will
take place on the day of your scheduled visit.
Day of scheduled visit:
- Patient is to call clinic upon arrival.
- Receptionist will take registration information over the phone and ask
patient to remain in their vehicle.
- Receptionist will call patient back when staff are ready for patient to
be taken back to exam room.
- Upon entering, patient will provide receptionist with identification and
insurance cards and complete appropriate forms as necessary.
- If patient does not have a mask, a mask will be provided.
- Patient will be taken back for visit – Receptionist will return appropriate
identification and insurance cards to patient in exam room.
For patients with COVID symptoms: Patients who may require COVID testing will be referred to Quick Care for
CLINIC HOURS (Subject to change. Current as of May 29, 2020)
North Daviess Clinic will be open Monday – Friday 8am – 5pm.
X-ray resumes on June 8th (Monday – Friday 8am – 4:30pm)
- Daviess Martin Medical Clinic will be open Monday – Friday 8am –
5pm. No x-ray available at this time.
- Primary Care Clinic – hours vary but phones will be answered Monday
– Friday 8am – 5pm.
- Grand Avenue Pediatrics will be open Monday – Friday 8am – 5pm.
Quick Care is open Mon – Fri 8am to 5pm, Saturday 9am to 5pm, Sunday
12pm to 4pm. X-ray resumes on June 1st (Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm)
- Health Pavilion TELEHEALTH and onsite appointments Monday – Friday
8am – 5pm.
- DCH Medical Clinic TELEHEALTH appointments and onsite appointments Monday
– Friday 8am – 5pm.
Specialty Clinics The following specialists have indicated they are returning
to DCH on the following dates:
- Oncology - Staff answering phones Monday –Friday 8am – 5pm
(Dr. Waits is here Tuesdays and Thursdays)
- DCH Wound Care Clinic – Staff answering phones Monday through Friday
8am – 5pm
- Imaging Services has resumed a limited schedule for all of their services.
- Orthopaedics at CORE Center – Monday - Thursday 8am – 4pm and
Friday from 8am – 12pm. No x-ray.
- Rehab Therapies at CORE Center – Open 4 days per week (varies) from
7am – 5pm.
- Washington Surgical Associates –Staff answering phones Monday through
Friday 8am – 5pm
- DCH Endocrinology Clinic – Staff answering phones Monday through
Friday 8am – 5pm
- Cardiopulmonary: Home sleep tests, Pulmonary Function Testing and Cardiac
and Pulmonary Rehab available.
Hospital and Clinic Visitor Restrictions (as of 5/29/20):
Daviess Community Hospital will NO LONGER allow visitors in the hospital.
DCH has implemented these new measures to ensure we are doing everything
we can to keep our patients, their loved ones and our teammates safe during
these unprecedented times. We appreciate your understanding during this
difficult time. The restrictions are subject to change, as the CDC provides guidance.
Additionally, all non-essential vendors and contractors are prohibited
from hospital facilities while these restrictions are in place.
Thank you for your patience and cooperation as we work to protect our patients
and health care staff.
NO Visitors will be allowed except for the following:
- No visitors younger than 18
- OB patients may have ONE visitor (same person for duration).
- Surgical patients may have ONE visitor.
- Chemotherapy or infusion patients may have ONE visitor.
- Pediatric patients admitted to the hospital, may have ONE parent/guardian.
VERY LIMITED visitors at the discretion of the staff
- End of life scenarios
The hospital will continue to conduct screenings at the Main entrance,
Monday through Friday from 6 am to 5 pm. and at the Emergency Room entrance
24 hours per day, 7 days per week.
Entrance to the hospital after 5 pm
will only be allowed through the Emergency Room Department.