DCH Updates: Updated June 22, 2020
All clinics will be open Monday – Friday. 8 am to 5 pm.
As our clinics open for in-office visits, please note the following will
take place on the day of your scheduled visit.
Day of scheduled visit:
- Patient is to call clinic upon arrival.
- Receptionist will take registration information over the phone and ask
patient to remain in their vehicle.
- Receptionist will call patient back when staff are ready for patient to
be taken back to exam room.
- Upon entering, patient will provide receptionist with identification and
insurance cards and complete appropriate forms as necessary.
- If patient does not have a mask, a mask will be provided.
- Patient will be taken back for visit – Receptionist will return appropriate
identification and insurance cards to patient in exam room.
For patients with COVID symptoms: Patients who may require COVID testing will be referred to Quick Care for
CLINIC HOURS (Current as of June 22, 2020)
- North Daviess Clinic will be open Monday – Friday 8am – 5pm.
X-ray available Monday - Friday.
- Daviess Martin Medical Clinic will be open Monday – Friday 8am –
5pm. X-ray available Monday – Thursday 8am – 4:30pm
- Primary Care Clinic: Hours vary but phones will be answered Monday –
Friday 8am – 5pm.
- Grand Avenue Pediatrics: Monday – Friday 8am – 5pm.
- Quick Care: Mon – Fri 8am to 7pm, Saturday 9am to 5pm, Sunday 12pm
to 4pm. X-rays are available
- Health Pavilion: Monday – Friday 8am – 5pm (walk-ins welcome)
- DCH Medical Clinic: Monday – Friday 8am – 5pm.
- Oncology: Monday –Friday 8am – 5pm (Dr. Waits is here Tuesdays
- DCH Wound Care Clinic :Monday through Friday 8am – 5pm
- Orthopaedics at CORE Cente: Monday - Thursday 8am – 4pm and Friday
from 8am – 12pm
- Rehab Therapies at CORE Center: Open 4 days per week (varies) from 7am
- Washington Surgical Associates: Monday through Friday 8am – 5pm
- DCH Endocrinology Clinic: Monday through Friday 8am – 5pm
- Cardiopulmonary: Home sleep tests, Pulmonary Function Testing and Cardiac
and Pulmonary Rehab available.
Hospital and Clinic Visitor Restrictions (as of 6/24/20):
The restrictions are subject to change, as the CDC provides guidance.
All non-essential vendors and contractors are prohibited from hospital
facilities while these restrictions are in place.
Thank you for your patience and cooperation as we work to protect our patients
and health care staff.
Visitors will are allowed for the following:
NO one under the age of 18
Visitors to Medical Surgical Unit, and Intensive Care Unit: 2 visitors may be identified during the admission process. These two visitors
shall be the
only two individuals that shall visit during the hospitalization. Only 1 visitor shall be allowed
at bedside at a time.
Visitors to the Emergency Department: Visitors may be allowed at the discretion of the patient care team.
Obstetrics and Nursery: A partner or spouse may stay continuously with a patient in Labor &
Delivery. One additional visitor may be named during the admission process.
Behavioral Health Unit: No visitors shall be permitted in the Behavioral
Acute Rehabilitation Unit: 2 visitors may be identified during the admission process. These two visitors
shall be the
only two individuals that shall visit during the hospitalization. Visitors shall be admitted
from 12:00pm-1:00 pm Monday through Friday and 3:30-5:00pm Monday through
Friday. Saturday 12:00-5:00 and Sunday from 9:00 to 5:00pm.
Same Day Surgery and Infusion Clinic: One adult visitor may accompany patients
for elective procedures at any time.
Ancillary Services, Medical Clinics and CORE Center: One parent or caregiver with a pediatric patient; One required medical
decision-maker with adult patients; and/or One caregiver for patients
who are unable to walk or move about without assistance.
Special circumstances for end of life scenarios.
The hospital will continue to conduct screenings at the Main entrance,
Monday through Friday from 6 am to 5 pm. and at the Emergency Room entrance
24 hours per day, 7 days per week.
Entrance to the hospital after 5 pm
will only be allowed through the Emergency Room Department.