Intensive Care Unit (ICU)
Our goal is to give you access to your loved one in this time of need as much as we possibly can. We understand that the healing process will include the love and support from you, the family!
• The scope of services provided in the ICU include: invasive and noninvasive hemodynamic and cardiac monitoring
• All patients are evaluated by a physician to determine the type and extent of care to be provided.
• In the event the patient requires care outside of the ICU services offered, the physician will make necessary arrangements to transfer the patient in order to provide the required care
• The ICU is staffed with specialty trained Registered Nurses and Telemetry Technicians
• Our Nurses and Technicians provide expert care and are dedicated to meeting the needs of every patient
• The ICU staff provides care based on the individual physical, psychological, and social needs of every patient to reflect the uniqueness of each situation
Please contact us for further information about the department.
(812) 254-2760 Ext. 1322